Pritzker vs Northwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobcat

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone who has interviewed at both schools compare the two? I know the clinical population served by the two university hospital systems is dramatically different and that Pritzker is more respected nationally, especially for research. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

this is superficial info but info nonetheless...

pritzker: you live in hyde park on the southside of chicago 15 min from downtown. Hyde park is very very boring. If you don't live in hyde park then you must have a car and parking is miserable. The tuition is a reasonable 28k/year and the institution is very generous w/grants. The medstudents are superfriendly and there is -tons- of opportunity for research.

nw: beautiful campus, downtown chicago. Living is v. expensive as is the school.

I must admit that I haven't interviewed at either but I work at uchicago hosp and am a bit biased. To add another perspective a friend of mine was accepted to nw, pritzker, and chose rush....go figure.