Problem with LORs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bill_252001

B+
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All
I had one of my professor send a recommendation letter and in the "course taught" section he wrote a wrong course that he didn't teach me. Actually he got confused as I took part I with him and part II with another professor. Now If I ask antoher professor to write me a LOR he is going to put down the same course in the evaluation form.So i will have two LORs with same course taught by two professors.
How do i solve this problem??

Please advise.
by the way, My stats: Overall Undegrade GPA = 3.6, with Bachelors Degree in Electrical engineering, Pre-pharmacy GPA= 3.9. PCAT = 93% composite. 6 months volunteering experience as a tutor at a community college and 2 months in the ER.
What are my chances??