Process of Sending MCAT Scores to DO Schools???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oldpremed38

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. To send my MCAT scores to all the 22 DO medical schools that I applied to, I visited Register for the MCAT Exam and electronically sent my scores to American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Med. Application Service. Is this all I have to do to ensure that my MCAT scores were received by all DO medical schools that I applied to? Do we have to do something similar for MD schools to receive our MCAT scores or is this not required?

Any input on the above questions will be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks in advance for anyone that could help me with this!!!

Members don't see this ad.

It might take aacomas awhile before they attach it to your app. I called to make sure it was attached. You can check after you submit by opening the pdf of your application next to the school you submitted to. It should have the unofficial and official mcat scores attached.

It might take aacomas awhile before they attach it to your app. I called to make sure it was attached. You can check after you submit by opening the pdf of your application next to the school you submitted to. It should have the unofficial and official mcat scores attached.
Thank you for answering my question. Please let me know if there is any way for me to exacerbate the process of American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Med. Application Service receiving my MCAT scores.

Thank you for answering my question. Please let me know if there is any way for me to exacerbate the process of American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Med. Application Service receiving my MCAT scores.
Give em a call. The website says it can take up to 10 business days and they might ask you how long ago you submitted it.