Prometric Center Purchase NY (Westchester)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aj30

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't noticed a Prometric review section here, in which people discuss their experiences/recommendations on which Prometric centers are good or bad (not sure why this is, kind of a significant issue I’d think).

Does anyone have info on the center in Purchase NY (Westchester)? Was the experience pleasant, rules and things to be careful of, etc.? I know I can call them for some info but other things like whether it was noisy, hot/cold etc. I can’t.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I took my DAT back here in July. It was an overall pleasant experience and the staff was pleasant. However, you CANNOT write during the tutorial at all (at this testing center, they are all different). It was not noisy at all and the temperature was nice, not too hot or too cold. They also change your white boards for you after each section (the markers were not that great by the way-they smeared). The best thing is chipotle is 1 minute away so after the exam go eat!

Thanks for the response. Can you bring water in? What about earplugs? And I've heard that most testing centers don't allow writing during the tutorial so that's not much of a consideration to me.
When you say they change them after each section, you mean even between SNS and PAT, for example?