provisional acceptance

Started by NYCBlues
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NYCBlues

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a provisional acceptance from PCO since they are still waiting for my OAT scores. My question is what if it turns out that I do bad on the OAT, does the school make me retake the OAT or are they going to deny me acceptance?

I am so worried about my OAT scores b/c i don't think I did that well.

Please share your inputs!
 
If you did really bad on the OAT, they would probably just make you re-take it in Feb. If you did around 290 you should be fine without re-taking it 🙂 Good luck!
 
What if the condition is to finish a prereq class and graduate and I get a D or F in the prereq class. Retake?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you are taking it this semester, they will probably make you take it agian next semester or over the summer.

But really, do you think that will happen (failing I mean)?
 
I'm on the quarter system...but yeah, it's totally possible since i'm slacking...