PSA: DAT Bootcamp increasing price on April 22nd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wwdentist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd make everyone aware that DAT Bootcamp is increasing their price from $247 to $347 on April 22nd (tomorrow). If you update today, you will still receive access to all future updates. Hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad.

The subscription being 90 days is my only complaint about Bootcamp. I was hoping they'd extend the subscription length with the price increase but I guess they haven't.. Also think it would make sense to accommodate the increase in material provided.

Still worth it IMO. Also, a 90 day subscription is perfect. No need to increase it because the max you should spend on testing yourself is 3 months. If you wanted time to review before, then bootcamp isnt needed. I only actually used bootcamp for the last 45 days of my 90 day studying schedule, and don't think spending any more time on BC wouldve helped my score.

Reactions: 1 user
Still worth it IMO. Also, a 90 day subscription is perfect. No need to increase it because the max you should spend on testing yourself is 3 months. If you wanted time to review before, then bootcamp isnt needed. I only actually used bootcamp for the last 45 days of my 90 day studying schedule, and don't think spending any more time on BC wouldve helped my score.
THIS. Spot on.

Reactions: 1 user