Psychologist / Statistician do statistical analysis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

estatistics

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am hapy to enjoy this forum!
My Bsc was on Psychology and my Msc in Org. Psychology.

I would like to introduce myself. My primary preferences are R programming language for doing some complex statistical analysis e.g. Amos type using Lavaan and SEmPath modules, then Python for producing nice graph figures such as a 3D Histogram (3D bar graph) with normal curve on it. I run a business that also doing statistical analysis for companies, students (MsC, PhD) as well for itself! For Business enquiries, please contact me "estatisticseu AT gmail.com" My Statistical skills include but not limited too: Regression, factorial analysis, correlation, time series, path analysis, anova, ancova, glm, non parametric (e.g. bootstrap), mediation, moderation, constructing questionnaires, standardizing questionnaires. Make you to laugh! For Any statistical project i will need the following information from you: I) Contact details (e.g. email) II) Info on your project III) your data collection median, if used (e.g. questionnaire) IV) your data or sampel of them V) hypothesis / tests that you need to do (e.g. mean diff on stress levels) VI) info on your variables VII) your deadline VIII) Any other material that it can be useful to understand better your project. Terms and conditions applies:
My ResearcherID is A-1480-2016 and my related ORCHID is 0000-0003-3426-9393.
F:Elias Estatistics

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• cccc2048.jpg
    cccc2048.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 45