Psychology Statistics counts towards BCPM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

numbersloth

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Its just listed as Statistics under the course catalog but is taught within the psychology department as a requirement for psych/neuro/cogsci majors. Could this count towards BCPM?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Its just listed as Statistics under the course catalog but is taught within the psychology department as a requirement for psych/neuro/cogsci majors. Could this count towards BCPM?
If the course title says "Statistics" and it's listed like PSYCH 340 or whatever number-- yeah it'll count as BCPM. I know this because I had to take a stats course which was taught under the psychology department and it was verified as a math class for my BCPM when I applied this year.

Reactions: 1 user
+1, yes it counted for me as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry to resurrect an old thread. I just wanted to confirm that the above advice is true even if the course title doesn't just say "Statistics" (and is offered by the Psych department) but says something to the effect of "Statistical Methods in Psychology".

I am pretty sure I should list this as BCPM given the above but just wanted to confirm because the class in question says Statistics and then something else.