PsyD Advice?

Started by Epak333
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's going on with University of Denver?
Lost a lot of (diverse) faculty, and their Latinx specialization is almost non-existent. Also I heard the person who helps with internship match rates is retiring so the students are going to struggle more with that piece. I'm not a student there so I don't know 100% what is going on, but I have not heard good things.
 
I think I know a few folks who went to Indiana State (unless I'm confusing it with another school); none were forensic, but they were excellent clinicians.
Agree. They are great clinicians! One of my intern-mates went there and she is just an incredible therapist. Another colleague of mine is a great supervisor and is program manger of a PCMHI program.