PT application process questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tmoyer32

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am a first year DPT Student at Marshall University. I am gathering information on what students wish they had access to or could find online to help them with the PT application process, whether you are in the process right now or are already in grad school. This includes PTCAS, interviews, pre-requisites, volunteering, picking what schools to apply to, etc. Please feel free to share anything that frustrated you during this process. Your name will not be attached to anything you send me but will help tremendously!

Thank you for your time

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone,

I am a first year DPT Student at Marshall University. I am gathering information on what students wish they had access to or could find online to help them with the PT application process, whether you are in the process right now or are already in grad school. This includes PTCAS, interviews, pre-requisites, volunteering, picking what schools to apply to, etc. Please feel free to share anything that frustrated you during this process. Your name will not be attached to anything you send me but will help tremendously!

Thank you for your time
Georgia applicant here! I wish someone had told me that University of North Georgia fills more than 75% of their class with early decision.

Georgia applicant here! I wish someone had told me that University of North Georgia fills more than 75% of their class with early decision.
Thanks for your reply. Any information is helpful. School specific or general.