PT School--retaking classes to boost GPA & pre-reqs @ community college?

Started by charlotter
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Yes go to CC and retake classes. You will save time and probably get a better education anyway. Most schools don't care where you take your pre-reqs, but since you're from Washington, DC, I will warn you Howard wants you to take your pre-reqs at a university. Some schools take the higher grade and others average the two grades, but I would not worry about that. Just do the best you can.
 
Hey @charlotter,

I'm in the same position you're in. I'm just about to graduate this coming May. But after I graduate, I'm retaking Chem 2 at community and possibly other C's I have in my undergrad. From what I've been told several times is that some PT schools don't take it into account whether its taken at a CC or university. So go for it! Just make A's in the retakes you do at a CC.


-R