PTCAS question regarding future planned course and Pre-GPA

Started by pharma928
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharma928

Full Member
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Q1)
I will be taking physics II in the winter semester. However, it will not appear on my transcript that I will be sending soon as I need permission to take physics ii (since I am a upper year student) from the science faculty and according to the science faculty, my request will be reviewed in December.


I am certain my request will be accepted because I was able to take many courses outside of my program.

My question is that can I enter physics II on PTCAS and say its planned/in progress? I know when I submit my transcript next week or so, it won't show that I am planning on doing physics II in the winter semester. So will this be a problem?

Q2)
Also, how do I count Pre-GPA? The college I am planning to apply says any two courses in chemistry/biology. Biology can mean General biology courses, or neuroscience, ecology, plant biology etc.. so when counting my pre-gpa what courses do I use? Do I just use my best courses? Is it like we get a choice to pick w.e courses we want to satisfy the biology/chemistry requirement?