PTCAS Transcripts: Transferring Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sponge1993

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took classes from three different universities, and transferred all the credits to Oregon State University from which I graduated from. I sent in my transcripts from all three schools to PTCAS (received), but I entered the classes straight from my OSU transcript rather than the separate transcripts. I e-submitted my application on 9/16. I am now concerned I may have entered the classes incorrectly since I entered them off of my OSU transcript. What should I do now?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a feeling your application might not get "verified" (or whatever it's called) by PTCAS. If you reach out to PTCAS you might be able to have they unlock it and you can make corrections, but I believe that you would then need to resubmit and get reverified, which could take some time. Do you have any deadlines coming up soon?

Checked my email this morning and PTCAS has verified my application! They fixed the errors, probably because they were so minor.

I have a feeling your application might not get "verified" (or whatever it's called) by PTCAS. If you reach out to PTCAS you might be able to have they unlock it and you can make corrections, but I believe that you would then need to resubmit and get reverified, which could take some time. Do you have any deadlines coming up soon?