Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Is anyone interested in or know of resources for public and community health in ob/gyn. I enjoy ob/gyn in general but I think I also want to be involved in promoting health and preventive medicine. Things like preventing teenage pregnancy, STDs, contraception, planned parenthood, prenatal care, etc. are things that interest me. I want to be involved in the community and the underserved populations. Anybody have in resources?? I'm not quite too sure about how I will go about doing this, but I know that's where my interest lies.
Is anyone interested in or know of resources for public and community health in ob/gyn. I enjoy ob/gyn in general but I think I also want to be involved in promoting health and preventive medicine. Things like preventing teenage pregnancy, STDs, contraception, planned parenthood, prenatal care, etc. are things that interest me. I want to be involved in the community and the underserved populations. Anybody have in resources?? I'm not quite too sure about how I will go about doing this, but I know that's where my interest lies.