Published Review Article...will it help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

corey5546

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone and thanks in advance for your responses. I am currently going through the 2016-2017 admissions cycle for MD right now. I just learned today that a review article I wrote with my professor (I'm the first-author) got published. I'm currently working on some research articles as well (not a first-author), but they will definitely not be published in time for this admissions cycle. I know that I can update medical schools with any new information, so would it be reasonable to do so given the news today?
Again, thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, it can't hurt! Congrats! Look up school policies on updates before you send it en masse though because some schools only accept updates post-interview, some want you to directly upload the update onto their portal, and some want updates via email. Check before you send it to everybody.

Yeah, it can't hurt! Congrats! Look up school policies on updates before you send it en masse though because some schools only accept updates post-interview, some want you to directly upload the update onto their portal, and some want updates via email. Check before you send it to everybody.
Thank you!!