Puerto Rico Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Not sure how many people applied/how active this thread will be, but here you go!

There aren't really any previous threads since no one has applied....

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

At the Puerto Rico dental school, are classes taught in English or Spanish? Also, what language are the exams in?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received a supplemental application or any feedback from this school?

Has anyone applied to puerto rico dental school?

I have! Still have not heard anything. Not even an update on AADSAS. Cant even get a hold of them by phone, its always busy
Try emailing them...
Screen Shot 2020-11-18 at 11.57.47 AM.png

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an interview invite and I have to make a portfolio and send it out to them. anyone else received an invite?

I received an interview invite and I have to make a portfolio and send it out to them. anyone else received an invite?
Hey I'm working on my portfolio as well. Some of the section seem repetitive. My CV has education, volunteering, shadowing etc. Are you just rewriting the same thing in those sections?

Has anyone done their interview yet? I have mine in Friday morning. Any advice?

Hi I received an invitation yesterday 🤗🤗🤗, But I don’t know how to do a portfolio.
Can somebody help please ?

Reactions: 1 user
My DAT is 19AA 20TS and 3.3 MS GPA
Interview was amazing, and they were very friendly.
Classes are in Spanish and the exams, textbooks, and powerpoint are in english.
I really hope I get an acceptance offer! *fingers crossed*

Does anyone know when we should hear back after being interviewed?

I asked the admissions office and they told me that interviews continue until the end of March. I assume the acceptance won’t be until after they end.

To all of you who are trying to get into Puerto Rico, good luck! I decided to go to NYU and placed my deposit. One less competitor!

Sooo... they chose the 40 students now it’s time to wait 😭