Kansas City University CDM Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Assuming no-one has heard anything yet? I want to email and ask but I don't know how to go about asking or if I seem pushy doing so?

Members don't see this ad.

Assuming no-one has heard anything yet? I want to email and ask but I don't know how to go about asking or if I seem pushy doing so?
They told me by spring they will start looking at the waitlists

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
SAME, when you asked did you ask about placement on the list and if so, did they tell you your spot or no?
I did not ask that, only if they received my letter of intent

I asked, they said they don't rank their waitlist
Did they explain on that any further? I'm sure it has some "ranking" to it but it just isn't solidified due to constant changes. That's my guess anyways. That or maybe they just don't want to give anyone false hope.

Did they explain on that any further? I'm sure it has some "ranking" to it but it just isn't solidified due to constant changes. That's my guess anyways. That or maybe they just don't want to give anyone false hope.
They just said they don't rank it and they will get back to it throughout the spring if needed. But yeah I too think there should be some sort of ranking they probably just don't wanna tell us lol

Historically, do many ppl get accepted off the WL at KCU?

Honestly, there are better dental schools out there and you don't want to be at a school that is constantly getting people in trouble for garbage at the parking lot, dress code, and bs. The curriculum is also a mess where they rush students through units. This might be a blessing in disguise.

Does anyone know how full class is now? Can we anticipate any movement on the waitlist? Is there no hope at this point?

Got accepted today! I think the waitlist is starting to move, a lot of people will be switching acceptances to different schools in the spring/summer. Also does anyone know of any group chats besides the Facebook page?
congrats! What time did they call you?

Got accepted today! I think the waitlist is starting to move, a lot of people will be switching acceptances to different schools in the spring/summer. Also does anyone know of any group chats besides the Facebook page?
Congrats! Are you accepting the offer?

Got an email at 7:01 saying they are no longer processing applications for the class of 2028

Reactions: 1 users
Got an email at 7:01 saying they are no longer processing applications for the class of 2028
Bummer, were you in conversation with them or did they send this automatically? I've noticed their FB page for accepted is now at 71 so I'm sure its a full class now.

Bummer, were you in conversation with them or did they send this automatically? I've noticed their FB page for accepted is now at 71 so I'm sure it’s a full class now.
I was on their waitlist and submitted a letter of intent, twice but not response came back

I was on their waitlist and submitted a letter of intent, twice but not response came back
Interesting, I did the exact same thing but haven't received anything. Not that I'm expecting to, but also I wouldn't mind closure lol.