Kansas City University CDM Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
How was the open house unfortunatly it was expensive from South Florida to come up for that
It was good! A lot of us dental students were there to answer questions, give tours, and talk one-on-one with people interested in the program. I know next year we will have some changes to make sure it runs more efficiently.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a Facebook or Groupme group for the class of 2028?

i interviewed december 8 and did not hear back. thereā€™s no signs of being waitlisted or accepted. is this a rejection? anyone else in the same situation?

i interviewed december 8 and did not hear back. thereā€™s no signs of being waitlisted or accepted. is this a rejection? anyone else in the same situation?
they might not have had time to evaluate you by dec 15
did they tell you if you would hear by tehn?

Declined my offer. Good luck to those waiting!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just recieved an email saying meet the dean of the masters of science program is that a soft rejection I am currently waitlisted

Just recieved an email saying meet the dean of the masters of science program is that a soft rejection I am currently waitlisted
there is no such thing as a "soft rejection"...

there is no such thing as a "soft rejection"...
I feel that I guess the question I shouldve asked has anyone on the waitlist gotten an email about meeting with the dean of biomedical science

I feel that I guess the question I shouldve asked has anyone on the waitlist gotten an email about meeting with the dean of biomedical science
It was radio silence for me until I got the same email about the master of science program. Iā€™m not aware Iā€™m on the waitlist cuz I havent received anything from them after the secondary application. Iā€™m pretty sure that email goes to any prospective student that applied to KCU.

Hi everyone! Is the interview for KCU open or closed file? And do they do individual interview or just group one?

I interviewed December 8th and itā€™s been radio silence, not even a waitlist. Anyone in the same position?
I'm in the same position. I haven't received an acceptance, waitlist, or rejection. I emailed admissions early January, and they said I would receive a decision by the week of January 15th. However, I didn't hear back at all so I don't know what is going on.

I was waitlisted on the 15th of Dec and have not received any email since, so I don't know, did you ever figure it out?

I emailed them asking about the waitlist, they said they will be returning to it next month. they are still doing interviews :/

Accepted yesterday 7pm EST (never waitlisted, had not heard back till yesterday)

Reactions: 2 users
Can I ask you your stats and state of residency? Just want to know if they give acceptance only to applicants from surrounding states.
3.82 cGPA, 3.6 sGPA, 22 AA, 22 TS, 19 PAT, I am from Oklahoma

Anybody know if there's movement on the waitlist? Just got waitlisted today

Anybody know if there's movement on the waitlist? Just got waitlisted today
I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and they were still doing interviews, they said they'll get back to it afterwards. I think they're done interviewing now, hopefully we'll get to hear from them soon.

I feel like they've waitlisted all the non accepted! I'm afraid the waitlist is too long, not sure if there will be any movement on it:/

declined my seat today, good luck!!

Reactions: 2 users
I feel like they've waitlisted all the non accepted! I'm afraid the waitlist is too long, not sure if there will be any movement on it:/
please relax and trust the process
this is a brand new school, there will be tons of waitlist movement...

For those on you that got waitlisted did admissions reply to your letter of intent?

Iā€™m hoping for some movement since itā€™s a new school