artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
New school!

Link to interview prep: Kansas City University College of Dental Medicine
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to school website: https://www.kansascity.edu/programs/college-of-dental-medicine

Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
N/A - The school does not have data on the ADEA guide just yet. Will update once it gets updated!

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Interview #7
Notification date:
8/23
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/7
Application complete date: 6/14
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.57 Overall: 3.68
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20 AA, 20TS, 25PAT, No
Method of interview: Virtual 9/6 (soonest)
Research with one publication, 150 shadowing hours, 180 volunteer hours, 3 strong LORs

Interview #3

Notification date
: 8/8

AADSAS mail-out date: 7/3

Application complete date: 7/7

GPA (science, overall): 3.76, 3.79

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 28AA, 30TS, 23PAT, No

Dates available OR your interview date: 9/6 (earliest)

Method of interview: Virtual

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #2

Notification date: 08/11

AADSAS mail-out date: 07/15, verified on 07/17

GPA (science, overall): ~3.45, 3.53

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below 17): 21 AA, 21 TS, 19 PAT, 20 RC, no sections below 17

Interview date: 09/20

Method of interview: virtual

Anyone know how to join the interview? Will they send me a zoom link close to the interview?

Can anyone share some insight with the interview process? TIA

Interview #4

Notification date: 09/13

AADSAS mail-out date: 07/19

GPA (science, overall): ~3.47, 3.47

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below 17): 21 AA, 20 TS, 19 PAT, 23 RC, no sections below 17

Interview date: 10/04

Got an email saying “The first review of your application did not result in an interview invitation. The application cycle continues throughout the year, so your application will be reviewed periodically.”
Does this mean that my application will not get an interview this cycle anymore?

Got an email saying “The first review of your application did not result in an interview invitation. The application cycle continues throughout the year, so your application will be reviewed periodically.”
Does this mean that my application will not get an interview this cycle anymore?
No, just means you're deferred from an interview.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got my first interview invite at KCU!!
The times for my available dates are either 9am or 12pm. Is the 9am considered the morning slot and 12pm the afternoon slot?
It's stated that the morning interviews are from 8-1, and the afternoons are from 12-5. 12pm overlaps with both morning and afternoon

Interview #4

Notification date: 09/13

AADSAS mail-out date: 07/19

GPA (science, overall): ~3.47, 3.47

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below 17): 21 AA, 20 TS, 19 PAT, 23 RC, no sections below 17

Interview date: 10/04

Omg good luck with your interview tmrw!! Let us know how it goes!

• Care
I think it means you're not invited to an interview currently but in the future if they're looking for more people you'll be re looked at.
What were your stats by the way

I think it means you're not invited to an interview currently but in the future if they're looking for more people you'll be re looked at.
What were your stats by the way
Not the greatest
3.8 cGPA 3.75 sGPA
17AA 17TS

I've got my interview tomorrow! Really excited I found this Forum!

Hey,
My question is to those who received an interview from KCU. Have you guys received Workday email from KCU to reset your password? The screenshot is attached below. What this email entails?

Attachments

• IMG_0061.png
    IMG_0061.png
    202.7 KB · Views: 104
Hey,
My question is to those who received an interview from KCU. Have you guys received Workday email from KCU to reset your password? The screenshot is attached below. What this email entails?
I received that email right before my secondary application but not since

Reactions: 1 users
Did you guys receive the Open House Invite, and do you plan on attending?

were you guys able to get your interviewers emails to send a thank you email? I asked the school for their emails and just got their names, cannot find their emails

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys at the open house. If any of you need emails to send thank you letters, if you can give me the name of the professor or faculty that interviewed you, I can get that information to you:)

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys at the open house. If any of you need emails to send thank you letters, if you can give me the name of the professor or faculty that interviewed you, I can get that information to you:)
How was the open house unfortunatly it was expensive from South Florida to come up for that

Interview #2
Notification date
: 11/27
GPA (science, overall): 3.75, 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA, 20 TS, 21 PAT, 21 RC, no
Dates available OR your interview date: 12/08 (1 slot left - I took it), 01/17 and 01/22 available

Interview #2
Notification date
: 11/27
GPA (science, overall): 3.75, 3.86
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA, 20 TS, 21 PAT, 21 RC, no
Dates available OR your interview date: 12/08 (1 slot left - I took it), 01/17 and 01/22 available
Hey! How did your interview go? Also, How many people interviewed with you?

Hey! How did your interview go? Also, How many people interviewed with you?
it actually went really good!! my interviewers were so sweet and it was very laid back. i’m not sure how many because i didn’t know how to work zoom to check how many participants were on it tbh

Welp, No update. Anyone get an email or AADSAS update?
I guess I was under the impression decision time was 12 am eastern time, but I'm crossing my fingers it may just be 12 am central time now, if not, here is to hopefully better news tomorrow. <3

I know this isn’t super encouraging but I was waitlisted from March-August and they called me to tell me I was at the top of the list, and still no one dropped. Then this year, they waitlisted me again…
Omg feel so bad for you hope you had some other good news

anyone else haven't received no news from them at all? :(