Purdue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone know how close purdue is to filling their class?? or does anyone know generally the latest that most of the people on the alternate list would be notified if they were to be given a spot? I'm so anxious!! thanks!! 🙂
 
yea, I've been waitlisted IS but my letter wasn't as encouraging as some others (above). Have gotten into Tufts and Minn but so want to go to Purdue! My brother is an undergrad there and would so love to live with him! If I get in, I could probably rent two bedrooms to other vet students. Will keep you posted!