Pushing "Review All" button during actual MCAT??

Turkelton

10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2007
  1. Medical Student
    For those who have taken the beast, and achieved the score range you wanted. Did you ever use the "Review All" button during your test to make sure all questions have been answered? Is using this button a waste of precious time?

unsung

10+ Year Member
    Mar 12, 2007
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      For those who have taken the beast, and achieved the score range you wanted. Did you ever use the "Review All" button during your test to make sure all questions have been answered? Is using this button a waste of precious time?

Sure. If I finish a section early, I'll usually review marked Qs first. If I finish that, I will do review all, just to flip through the sections and see whether I made any mistakes. I don't think it's a waste of time... I did it less to make sure all Qs were answered and more to just double check my answers.

About the Ads

rocketbooster

Membership Revoked
      Removed
      10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      Aug 11, 2008
      1. Medical Student
        yea, it's good to use. unless you're running out of time that is. one of my computers was slow and took like 15 seconds to load it. not to mention it took that long just to flip pages! the computers were terribly slow. my 2nd MCAT was at a different location, computers were better, way better monitors, but the keyboards were old and LOUD. can't find perfection

EricH

Backside Attack!!!!
        10+ Year Member
        7+ Year Member
        Apr 5, 2005
        Southern California
        1. Medical Student

I achieved 1 point above my goal score. I had time to use this during BS and PS, which I did just to make sure that I had answered everything. On verbal there was no time.

One of my instructors told me that they studied the phenomenon of changed answers. They found that the vast majority of times a person changed an answer they changed it from right to wrong. Moral of the story....be careful of second guessing yourself.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.