pWWants are people too [Town wins]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had a weird thought: what if PSV's partner had a "wolfy" plant flavor? There's a good chance PSV didn't actually see flavor was NAI and she was a cactus which is not a very towny plant. If her and her partner both had plants that could hurt then she would be more likely to think flavor was AI at the start.

Members don't see this ad.

I had a weird thought: what if PSV's partner had a "wolfy" plant flavor? There's a good chance PSV didn't actually see flavor was NAI and she was a cactus which is not a very towny plant. If her and her partner both had plants that could hurt then she would be more likely to think flavor was AI at the start.
Even if that is true, I don't think it narrows anything down further from where we're at.

Reactions: 1 user
Even if that is true, I don't think it narrows anything down further from where we're at.
Maybe not, but I wonder if she would have that thought about Clem's role if her partner were a harmless flower or fruit. Like I'm magnolias so if it were something like that she might know from the start. It's probably not actually useful but it's interesting lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1 has ended. potentialsheltervet was an Organ Pipe Cactus.

Vanilla mafia

I'll provide proper flavor within this post later when I know it won't get eaten and update the thread when it's provided. It's now Night 1, and the night will last 24 hours. Please submit your night actions within 23 hours.

Did you know that the organ pipe cactus produces external fruits? Indeed, they grow toward the peaks of each "organ pipe", and they've been a source of healthy calories for the people and animal life of the present-day southwest US and Mexico for generations.

Fruits_on_Organ_Pipe_Arms.jpg

That must be why so many of you found potentialsheltervet appetizing on Day 1. You crowded her and plucked her completely barren before leaving her to continue burning in the desert sun. While this might seem cruel, rest assured: she was going to poke each of you with her spiky appendages given the opportunity. And those spikes hurt! Ouchie wawa! Yikes!
Ouchie wawa indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Maybe not, but I wonder if she would have that thought about Clem's role if her partner were a harmless flower or fruit. Like I'm magnolias so if it were something like that she might know from the start. It's probably not actually useful but it's interesting lol.
So do you think Clem and PSV are unpaired by that?

This is genny's list after she caught up. I think is likely town, but I feel like Im less sure than other townreads, mostly because genny has been to much quiet tbh tbh!!
While I was here EoD I did say that genny GTH was towny because their readlist seemed pro-town to me, that tracked to be true (specially with the vote+slight prods they did at EoD) . I dont know about bus meta, but it could be a possibility (and adds up with how PSV played).

I like genny after EoD and how they explain their read in moon / thunal. Matrix practice game showed me that V!genny has such fire reads, please share them more. f.e. your take on samac/AM rn besides this post you havent talked about, or besides clem I dont feel you talked about your trs. So rn my read/image of you is like seeing half town!genny , because you are holding back some stuff. And im like, I want to see the full genny pls
i don't always talk about village reads, because they're usually based on something in the player's tone that just feels village and i have a hard time articulating what exactly it is.

So do you think Clem and PSV are unpaired by that?
Probably. I haven't really dug into spew stuff yet but my instinct is that it's something to put unnecessary shade on him.

I managed my time very poorly today.

Skill Issue moment
Real thing I get that. I’d like to know your thoughts on Clem and human and you find me if possible in the hour and a half. If not focus on whatever you think is important.

April
AM - genny
Moon
Clem - Samac
Thunal

Is where I'm at rn
Lazy Legacy in case 1h isnt enough to talk about my other reads hmmyes

Members don't see this ad :)
Real thing I get that. I’d like to know your thoughts on Clem and human and you find me if possible in the hour and a half. If not focus on whatever you think is important.
I want to do moon first since is the slot that I tr and other townreads (genny and AM) have more doubts with

April
AM - genny
Moon
Clem - Samac
Thunal

Is where I'm at rn
Lazy Legacy in case 1h isnt enough to talk about my other reads hmmyes
You put me above Clem right meow

I’m trying to not interact with you so you get stuff done
I just can’t resist

APRIL IS LOCK TOWN. NEVER RESCIND

LEGACY EXPLAINED~

Probably not that much revelant, since overall it was an early reason, and not as strong with all the info we have now. But I wanted to include it to put a medal on myself and signalize that I have been tracking April content and posts from the start.
So, PSV has not much content this D1. But I think its notable how April was always questioning PSV tbh. This alone can be called distancing, but I feel is worth to put just to show the overall progression and how PSV was on their radar since the start, and April was taking opposite stances to PSV.
This is a double. Not only April goes against the PSV agenda calling moon sus, interjecting themselves and putting the possibility of moon being a villager with a stumbly tone, but after calls out PSV comment just being wolfy. I had the same reaction, and as I said, seeing that April saw the same and it wasn't only me, it was what it made me vote PSV.
Probably too much to quote, but at this stage of the game I already brought up April as a village read and tried to shove it in other people perspectives. April here shows that they arent just comfy taking it and patting me in their pocket, they still are keeping track of my direction and analyzing, this is really towny imo.
So, for the posts PSV made, April not only was going in opposite takes, but also always talking into thread and having PSV as a wolfread and making it known on thread. The signalizing of voting PSV if the tie continued, or the signalizing of PSV lack of vote, are really good here.
This questioning of thunal, is like, super good.
Because, if we assume PSV-April are W-W , then April was kinda commited to distance/bus since the start, and for a wolf this string of posts could be seen as a shoft shield on PSV , so it wouldnt make sense to take this line of questioning.
But its just the level of nuance and how they are keeping track on thunal progression and being bothered by it even if it goes to their same scumread is just really really towny

April vote comes when PSV yeet was almost decided. Yes. But they were one of the slots that made sure PSV was sus and refused every opportunity they had to align with PSV. They look unpaired and have independently towny posts. April is just town. This is the read I trust the most, and I like the analysis they are making, we have been sharing the same perspective most of the game.
If I die, I would like everyone to consider April as my spriritual succesor.

APRIL SO TOWN NO CAP FR FR

This genuinely made my day, thank you lmao

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
The one time I played with genny she came in late and only posted a few times and was wolf but from what I've gathered here idt that's AI for her. is that right?
That's correct, so what makes you put her so low down on this reads list?
Santy
Samac
Clem
April
AM
PSV
genny
moonster

is where I'm at right now

Here’s the thing tho
I don’t know what I’m going to do for the next cycle
Cause I’m not re-evaluating **** without a misyeet
I feel confident
I could take in circles and say why x could be a wolf
But eh
So I guess I’m sitting here for 2 days
La da de da

Santy
Samac
Clem
April
AM
PSV
genny
moonster

is where I'm at right now

I don’t know what I’ve done to be the second top village read tho
*points at genny and santy’s reads lists*

Turns out I was correct and hadn’t done jack **** to be a second top village read

i had 9 posts, one of which was a naked yeet vote, and one was "awoo?" how high was she supposed to place me?
I think it’s more of “why not null?” When other people had plenty of posts

i had 9 posts, one of which was a naked yeet vote, and one was "awoo?" how high was she supposed to place me?
I know, but it felt like it was on the wolfier side of things rather than neutral. Could be wrong, the list isn't well labeled, but just like 9 posts isn't a lot to village read someone, it's also not a lot to wolf read someone

You put me above Clem right meow

I’m trying to not interact with you so you get stuff done
I just can’t resist

I'm mulling over it but I have mixed signals.
Its like wowee Samac had a towny EoD and I like her WIMing it up!

Then I read PSV ISO and notice that one of the slots she barely talks about is you, and you have been a lot on thread somehing that my brain is telling me to not ignore

Eh, I'd rather PSV not go over today. Her voting Santy is so out of left field that I don't think she has any self-pres instincts.
Everyone has probably already seen this post at this point but I'm behind and oof

Then I read PSV ISO and notice that one of the slots she barely talks about is you, and you have been a lot on thread somehing that my brain is telling me to not ignore
On the other hand, PSV talks a *lot* about Clem compared to all the content she has. So thats also another ping and why I have you both on that tier, even if I also liked some takes and reads from Clem D1

• Care
the same lack of self pres instincts could be said about moon, but she's at least showing up and doing the solving she's expected. I was baffled by PSV which I actually think is townier lol.
Also oof

On the other hand, PSV talks a *lot* about Clem compared to all the content she has. So thats also another ping and why I have you both on that tier, even if I also liked some takes and reads from Clem D1
That is rather concerning to me. I might be biased but I feel like Clem was almost eager to respond to my concerns as opposed to the usual left on read that gives me so much trouble.

i can’t fix a wolf not wanting to talk to me.

I dunno. i get it’s all WIFOM but I can guarantee I would have pushed her in wolf chat to engage with me more and stage something.
I would have much rather gone over than her because I know her champs experience wasn’t easy and the champ practice game before that she was yeeted.
I would have sacrificed myself, have her bus me (since she does have a history of finding me off d1 when I’m solving) and I would have happily died on that martyr hill so she could have rode to victory.

• Care
So, I'm short on time. So I want to signalize that the initial sus AM had with moon is something I talked earlier in D1 , and if you want more insight on those takes you can go an reread those. But the conclussion I had is that moon sussed AM at the start because of playstyle clash, and AM didnt like the pressure but tbh it was very easy to see why V!Moon had that impression and why they played it that way.

I think the issue for me is some of the questions seem superfluous. Like, I didn't know exactly what "Feed me Seymour" was, but I just figured it was a reference, and even if it wasn't, it didn't seem that important to follow up on.

Earlier on, AM's continued focus on "yeat" also seemed strange. IDK, I don't feel totally confident without meta (/maybe feel a little bad tbh), but they're the pings I've gotten, so.

Also, some of the less superfluous questions/responses are a bit nitpicky IMO, and some of the answers (like flavor being NAI) seem easy to make as a wolf.

I can only find one reference AM made to "yeat" and then later a joking response to someone else regarding it. Is that what you're talking about?

So that wasn't RVS.
See, this is why people need to be clear when votes are flying around! 😤

Also moon that seems hella suspicious lol

Clarifying, to retroactively say "ah, back when I naked voted you, I was actually feeling suspicious of you!"
It's off.

Here I can kinda see PSV meddling in the discussion, but she only questions moon , and then later for one of her replies call moon hella sus. That was just PSV throwing shade on a villager imo. Or the team decided to distance super early, and fan the fire of V!AM which is one of the slots more likely to not let go when they sus someone.
This does not feel teamed at all
unyeet Animal Midwife

yeet Thunal

I think Santy asked who else I’d vote for, and it was between PSV and Thunal earlier. Initially, Thunal was a weaker lean/kinda sheeping Clem who I town lean. But the post I quoted really pings me.

Thunal spends most of it sussing AM, in a way that feels stronger than her sus on me, but then she votes me anyway? While acknowledging her sus on neither of us is that strong? Doesn’t seem right to me.
This is the second time that moon does a vote, and doesnt have the urgency to explain *why* are they voting.
At SoD it was to AM, which was something that made AM sus, but here is just another example, moon is even doing so on someone voting them haha. This is just a lack of awareness? that I dont think comes from a W!moon.

And , it shows a perspective and train of thought that once they explain it, you can go back and it checks up really nicely with how they played. Think this is a really towny trait right here
Feel like I should vote PSV for self-pres, but that probably leads her to vote me for self-pres, and I can't do nothing about that. So I'll just stick on my biggest sus as my legacy. Also, Santy is my top town.

I suppose. And maybe I'll Beetlejuice her if nothing else?

unyeet Thunal

yeet PSV
The only explanation on PSV shade on moon Early D1, is that they decided to distance/bus.
If that was the case... what is moon doing here?
First post sounds just so defeated... and even calls me top town, the slot that their partner left to vote. Feels super disjointed.

EVEN if they were rolling over the both as wolves (I find that unlikely but would be a lazy explanation for EoD) , moon then changing the vote to PSV when there were people doubting (samac) (April not voting) (Thunal also saying psv was towny) also goes against it.

So the conclussion I end up with is that they dont seem like are wolves together.
And that moon has an approach I can see where it comes from, feels different from the champs matrix game. Also toned it down from the real champs shining townyness I specced in champs, but in an expectable / believable way idk. And I disagree with the reasons have been sussing moon so far so this feel like a town that was probably sussed by wolves . so MOON TOWN. SHINE MOON, SHINE UPON US

You realize that me expecting PSV to flip town even when the kill was obviously set is towny? If I really were informed I wouldn't try as hard as possible to make myself look bad by hammering in that PSV was town.

You realize that me expecting PSV to flip town even when the kill was obviously set is towny? If I really were informed I wouldn't try as hard as possible to make myself look bad by hammering in that PSV was town.

I disagree here. Even if it were is not something to call towny.

But from my recollection Samac was all over the place, April was voting Clem, Moon felt defeated and such.

So, I'm short on time. So I want to signalize that the initial sus AM had with moon is something I talked earlier in D1 , and if you want more insight on those takes you can go an reread those. But the conclussion I had is that moon sussed AM at the start because of playstyle clash, and AM didnt like the pressure but tbh it was very easy to see why V!Moon had that impression and why they played it that way.

Here I can kinda see PSV meddling in the discussion, but she only questions moon , and then later for one of her replies call moon hella sus. That was just PSV throwing shade on a villager imo. Or the team decided to distance super early, and fan the fire of V!AM which is one of the slots more likely to not let go when they sus someone.
This does not feel teamed at all
This is the second time that moon does a vote, and doesnt have the urgency to explain *why* are they voting.
At SoD it was to AM, which was something that made AM sus, but here is just another example, moon is even doing so on someone voting them haha. This is just a lack of awareness? that I dont think comes from a W!moon.

And , it shows a perspective and train of thought that once they explain it, you can go back and it checks up really nicely with how they played. Think this is a really towny trait right here
The only explanation on PSV shade on moon Early D1, is that they decided to distance/bus.
If that was the case... what is moon doing here?
First post sounds just so defeated... and even calls me top town, the slot that their partner left to vote. Feels super disjointed.

EVEN if they were rolling over the both as wolves (I find that unlikely but would be a lazy explanation for EoD) , moon then changing the vote to PSV when there were people doubting (samac) (April not voting) (Thunal also saying psv was towny) also goes against it.

So the conclussion I end up with is that they dont seem like are wolves together.
And that moon has an approach I can see where it comes from, feels different from the champs matrix game. Also toned it down from the real champs shining townyness I specced in champs, but in an expectable / believable way idk. And I disagree with the reasons have been sussing moon so far so this feel like a town that was probably sussed by wolves . so MOON TOWN. SHINE MOON, SHINE UPON US
I will do my best o7 ... when D2 actually starts lol

I was rereading Clem's intro (slash only posts since the game is still young and fresh) and I do feel like it's unusual for him to make that many posts so early on and immediately. Gotta say though, I think it's unusual for both alignments? So while his intro reads as odd I don't think it reads as wolfy-odd because I don't know if I've seen him (relatively) spam at the beginning like that as either wolf or village. Idk what to make of it.

Also tingly brain just says this is a wolfy role lol but that is hardly a slam dunk
Reading this it feels as neutral as possible lol. PSV could easily have just not made that post and not much would have changed except for the mindset read. I kind of want to say it's good for Clem? It feels like slightly leaning wolf but in a very safe way.

Do you still feel OK about Clem?
I don't townread him as much as I did d1. I don't feel convinced he's mafia but I'd put a lot of people above him rn, like santy, samac, and moon.

Peepee poopoo

I was rereading Clem's intro (slash only posts since the game is still young and fresh) and I do feel like it's unusual for him to make that many posts so early on and immediately. Gotta say though, I think it's unusual for both alignments? So while his intro reads as odd I don't think it reads as wolfy-odd because I don't know if I've seen him (relatively) spam at the beginning like that as either wolf or village. Idk what to make of it.

Also tingly brain just says this is a wolfy role lol but that is hardly a slam dunk

First mention of many from PSV to Clem. Last line could be TMI of their tingly brain hmmyes.

Meh, I think Clem is a difficult player to pin down because his playstyle is kinda elusive. I'm comfortable hedging on him.

Santy's early attention on Clem feels town even if I don't fully agree with the reasoning. No one else has done anything alignment indicative imo.

I am interpreting April's vote on Clem as serious.

That the way Clem entered the thread is indicative of scum!Clem. As I stated, I don't really feel like I've seen Clem post that much at the start as either alignment, so I think it's NAI.

Like, I get that Clem had one more wordy SoD than usual, I also noticed it too. But compared to all PSV posts the focus on Clem is... unnatural. Like, townreading me for my read on Clem, and kinda just covered all the bases that there were to talk abou stuff surrounding Clem.
Pwwants are not connected to alignment, it's in the OP

That said hard locking psv town

Probably but I'd rather just say it evinces a townie mindset in a way that is fakable but most don't think to fake thus I am locking her town, particularly because I've correctly made mindset reads on psv before and thus feel full of hubris

In addition, if she did know flavor wasn't ai then if anything I'm more inclined to tr her for it

Light town on samac

I feel like this is a towny Clem post. Irrespective of the player involved being me lol
It's reminding me of his "Dubz was mafia" cockiness.

So, the townlock on PSV with the reasons most of the thread disagreed is obviously sus, but I can concede is not out of the real of Clem reads. So its not a gotcha at all, moreso something to keep in mind.
PSV then townreading Clem for that post? It gets more likely to be aligned.

Like, it can be surface level but the agenda when looking at how the two played D1 is palpable, visible, and when I have most of the thread with TR , is something we should not ignore. I also highlited the townlean on Samac, because I felt she was one of the people who was more aligned with PSV takes (The sus on moon, she liked PSV posts, and had her on the "D1 I wont sheet PSV" list. So in that sense, is a good thing if samac leads the way)

Nothing worth mentioning

I have trs on psv santy [maybe genny but not super confident] and someone else I'm forgetting, I wanna say April tho
Before this post, clem had two stated townreads.
PSV (ofc, even the first one he mentions) , and SAMAC . And even if Clem may be sometimes vague with their stuff, on the back the reads of V!Clem tend to always follow a train of thought or have some sort of pattern. For him to forget the top poster? Second top poster? who was there shouting in EoD as a townread is really weird. Just kinda tells me that their read on samac was probably fake, and aligns with the agenda mindset of trying to pocket samac/or try to encourage their view with that townlean

Oh yeah, I never actually said I townread moon. I do now, I think psv's random sus on moon and how moon gave up at EoD but PSV didn't vote her looks quite good.

Hahahahah I forgot to put thoughts after finishing the spoilers and just hit Reply without thinking.

But the peeepeeepoopoo kinda fits for a Clem casing so its going to stay like that

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Oh yeah, I never actually said I townread moon. I do now, I think psv's random sus on moon and how moon gave up at EoD but PSV didn't vote her looks quite good.
So if I’m going to change my mind what I need from you is not just defenses of your actions.
That will change nothing for me tbh.
I need to see your progression on people.
So …. Progress?

Peepee poopoo

First mention of many from PSV to Clem. Last line could be TMI of their tingly brain hmmyes.

Like, I get that Clem had one more wordy SoD than usual, I also noticed it too. But compared to all PSV posts the focus on Clem is... unnatural. Like, townreading me for my read on Clem, and kinda just covered all the bases that there were to talk abou stuff surrounding Clem.
So, the townlock on PSV with the reasons most of the thread disagreed is obviously sus, but I can concede is not out of the real of Clem reads. So its not a gotcha at all, moreso something to keep in mind.
PSV then townreading Clem for that post? It gets more likely to be aligned.

Like, it can be surface level but the agenda when looking at how the two played D1 is palpable, visible, and when I have most of the thread with TR , is something we should not ignore. I also highlited the townlean on Samac, because I felt she was one of the people who was more aligned with PSV takes (The sus on moon, she liked PSV posts, and had her on the "D1 I wont sheet PSV" list. So in that sense, is a good thing if samac leads the way)

Before this post, clem had two stated townreads.
PSV (ofc, even the first one he mentions) , and SAMAC . And even if Clem may be sometimes vague with their stuff, on the back the reads of V!Clem tend to always follow a train of thought or have some sort of pattern. For him to forget the top poster? Second top poster? who was there shouting in EoD as a townread is really weird. Just kinda tells me that their read on samac was probably fake, and aligns with the agenda mindset of trying to pocket samac/or try to encourage their view with that townlean
I dropped the samac tr, I didn't forget it

So if I’m going to change my mind what I need from you is not just defenses of your actions.
That will change nothing for me tbh.
I need to see your progression on people.
So …. Progress?
Tbf what I quoted was saying a read I had in my head but hadn't put down on the thread, not a defense of my actions.

This is but it's because you asked :p

• Haha