pWWants are people too [Town wins]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How are those points against us, rather than being unpairing?
I don't even know how to answer this question without sounding snarky lol

Because I think they're more likely to make you paired with psv than unpaired, based on my assumptions for how psv interacts with town vs partners?

Members don't see this ad.

How people are alive, 7? So towncore of 4 wins, so I need 1 more

Well, possibly I need 2 more, I do have a get out of jail free card but through my own stupidity it might not work lol
If you're going to mention the card, I'd like to see it.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I mean the psv read was obviously A Bad Read, but if I'm gonna lock a partner I'm gonna try and convince other people of it too lol not just make the read and do nothing with it 🤷‍♀️

The card is a pr claim, to be clear, and that's as much as I'm saying about it for now 🤷‍♀️

The card is a pr claim, to be clear, and that's as much as I'm saying about it for now 🤷‍♀️
You're extremely deep in the POE. I think now is exactly the right time to claim.

Anyways you're not gonna change my mind, I'm not claiming specifics right now and that's all there is to it, trying to get me to do so is going to be an exercise in frustration 🤷‍♀️

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
2>0.

That aside, how come that wasn't brought up when she was heavily discussed fiscal yesterday?
It was more of an internal thing. I didn't catch PSV easily or on d1 (in fact I townread her at first that game too) and I forgot exactly how I caught her other than sheeping good people. I know I had a case I just forgot what it was lol.

• Care
Firstly, to clarify, her and Clem are at conflicted/null.

Secondly, it's partly just having everyone else higher, partly that I think her coming in later and hellbussing could be a viable wolf strategy. On reread, part of my focus would be to look at her D1 posts, where things stood when she voted, PSV's interactions with her, etc. and see if I can get a better sense of her.
no... if i were the last wolf, i would have killed you or thunal. never santy. i get that bussing is common elsewhere, but it's not on this site.

no... if i were the last wolf, i would have killed you or thunal. never santy. i get that bussing is common elsewhere, but it's not on this site.
Bussing will happen here but it tends to be in a oh **** we gotta to win and not a strategy people go into the start of the game with tbf

YOU'RE NOT A PR AND THE WOLF CAN'T TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME
GENNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY PLS
I leave for Italy in a week. If this game is still going I need to be dead by then pls
I didn’t think about the ramifications of 48/24 cycles to my timeline.
Let me court them pls

Cult leader genny is another story tho
I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I need a table of contents pls. I was trying to show my husband all the plants and explaining to him it’s not a pants themed game

• Haha
I have no idea why Clem would shout about a PR tho when the cycle is barely started and he’s not in the lead.
I am confuse.

I have no idea why Clem would shout about a PR tho when the cycle is barely started and he’s not in the lead.
I am confuse.
I didn't shout about it, I alluded to it then clarified then stonewalled

Caught up only to page 15 :)bag:) but I gotta go to bed. Clem and Thunal are my POE which is probably pretty similar to where everyone else is but just wanted to pop in

• Care
Caught up only to page 15 :)bag:) but I gotta go to bed. Clem and Thunal are my POE which is probably pretty similar to where everyone else is but just wanted to pop in
LMAO why did it turn my :bag: emoji inside ( ) into smiley faces

Oh well I'm leaving it, I love it

• Haha
Reading this it feels as neutral as possible lol. PSV could easily have just not made that post and not much would have changed except for the mindset read. I kind of want to say it's good for Clem? It feels like slightly leaning wolf but in a very safe way.
Possibly village reading Clem actually seems like a slightly more villagey thing for Thunal to do, given that it seems like today's vote is either Thunal or Clem, and a wolf would/should be throwing sus onto the person who would go down instead of them

Possibly village reading Clem actually seems like a slightly more villagey thing for Thunal to do, given that it seems like today's vote is either Thunal or Clem, and a wolf would/should be throwing sus onto the person who would go down instead of them
Eh scumThun I think knows that SRing me is locking me into SRing her and she can't afford to lock in any more votes on her--I don't think she loses any votes on her by SRing me, but she might be TRing me

Yes, "but she has to get someone else over" does apply, but frankly if she sells out to get me over, succeeds, and I die saying she's always mafia...she loses anyways most of the time. ScumThun's wincon here is expanding the poe beyond just me and her, trading short term reprieve for long term worse position is a poor tactical choice, if she's mafia she basically HAS to expand the poe asap, she can't afford to let it stagnate and become the easy/lazy option to kill the two of us in either order, if she can help it.

Tbf that does assume only two mafia but if it's 6/3 I'm gonna cry

• Care
There's something internally going "hm, this doesn't quite feel like the right solve" but I'm going to ignore that and just lock in AM/Genny/April as my game winning towncore

• Care
There's something internally going "hm, this doesn't quite feel like the right solve" but I'm going to ignore that and just lock in AM/Genny/April as my game winning towncore
We need a 4 core to lock in a game win.

Day 2 PLANT VOTE TALLY

[2] Thunal33 - samac, moonstermash
[1] Clem J - Animal Midwife

3/7

Vote closes TOMORROW at 8pm EST/5pm PST, 7/9/24 (~34.5 hours).

Note that this game has no hammer vote. Everything is pure deadline/plurality.

• Love
eh, I still haven't done the reading I wanted to do and I forgot I could die tonight if town KP exists.

samac/Santy are my top towns and it's really easy to see them as towns still but I'd reeval if either stayed alive late game.
moon looks good from EoD imo, I don't think her and PSV both give up as w/w and I also don't think PSV votes Santy instead of her if she's rolling over and wants to die.
I kind of like genny's process tonight but I don't have anything concrete to point to for why I think that, and PSV didn't interact with genny the way she did in the game on the syndicate when they were w/w that I played in.
Clem locktowning PSV obv looks bad in hindsight but there were also a couple things I thought looked good for him.
April I'm considering in my PoE now, she was quite late on PSV and would be a bus candidate.
AM stuck on moon for a long time and I definitely have to review her interactions.

Samac/Santy
moon
genny
Clem/April/AM
Well. This is weird

I think I take back my "not wolf reading Clem makes thunal more likely village" given that Thunal is trying to keep a wide POE including Clem despite not saying they're wolf reading Clem (giving themselves more opportunity to move to several places) and strangely putting me and AM in there

ScumThun's wincon here is expanding the poe beyond just me and her, trading short term reprieve for long term worse position is a poor tactical choice, if she's mafia she basically HAS to expand the poe asap, she can't afford to let it stagnate and become the easy/lazy option to kill the two of us in either order, if she can help it.
Ah that matches my recent thoughts

Okie I still don't feel great about Clem but I feel worse about Thunal at the moment

Yeet Thunal

On the plus side I was up till 2 am because I’ve been procrastinating but finally booked Vatican tickets, Colosseum, a Tuscan hills winery tour, and an after hours tour of St. Mark’s Basilica. Yay.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
If someone did track him to santy I’d prefer they put it early so I can apologize for my thunal tunnel(tm) and spend the rest of the cycle **** posting
you think you're the only one who's made a play on words with thunal tunnel?

• Care