Scrub
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2004
TX
Visit site
Status
Dentist
I had two show my driver's license and one other form of ID. I used a credit card as my 2nd form of ID.

They took a thumb print and a picture.

I think the point is to make sure that you don't have someone taking the test for you.

10+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2004
Status
Academic Administration
aggie-master said:
I had two show my driver's license and one other form of ID. I used a credit card as my 2nd form of ID.

They took a thumb print and a picture.

I think the point is to make sure that you don't have someone taking the test for you.
That is the point. In case of later litigation, prometric can say with confidence, yes or no, the applicant took the test. Who knows, it could be a ADA policy or it could be a prometric policy. I doubt it's an active finger print scan...just have it on file in case they need it.

Best of luck to the op, Ive got my DAT coming up soon. 1 hr 50 mins to be exact!! :eek:

About the Ads

aggie.teacher

Baylor 2011
10+ Year Member
May 27, 2006
Dallas
Status
Dental Student
Good luck, Saxy Ducky!!!

Lucass

RunswithPredents
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
California
Status
Pre-Dental
SaxyDucky said:
That is the point. In case of later litigation, prometric can say with confidence, yes or no, the applicant took the test. Who knows, it could be a ADA policy or it could be a prometric policy. I doubt it's an active finger print scan...just have it on file in case they need it.

Best of luck to the op, Ive got my DAT coming up soon. 1 hr 50 mins to be exact!! :eek:

Ya, Good Luck! Let us know how it goes. :thumbup:

10+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2004
Status
Academic Administration
Lucass said:
Ya, Good Luck! Let us know how it goes. :thumbup:
lol, it went real well. Being a hermit for the past month proved to work well!

All I can say is know Kaplan's materials 100%, take practice tests, Top Score, and just plain think. The PAT is rediculous...I actually took a break after the PAT I was so flustered. Turned out well though. Study hard, it is well worth the effort.

24/22
AA/PAT

armorshell

One Man Freak Show
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2006
Status
Non-Student
SaxyDucky said:

All I can say is know Kaplan's materials 100%, take practice tests, Top Score, and just plain think. The PAT is rediculous...I actually took a break after the PAT I was so flustered. Turned out well though. Study hard, it is well worth the effort.

24/22
AA/PAT
sequestering yourself from the outside world for a few weeks ftw!

nice scores btw

Lucass

RunswithPredents
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
California
Status
Pre-Dental
SaxyDucky said:

24/22
AA/PAT

Dang! Maybe I shouldn't have given you a "good luck" with the cool thumb's up thing. Now I've got another competitor. That's impressive--nice work

About the Ads