Qevlar question bank percentages

Started by _Radbro_
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

_Radbro_

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What sort of percentages are people getting on Qevlar? My percentages are about 10-15% lower than they were for the RADPrimer Intermediate questions so I'm wondering if there's a benchmark percentage one should shoot for to feel good about passing CORE? The site doesn't offer this info and I haven't been able to find anything online.
 
Rad primer was more indicative of the test from what I remember. Everyone my year had the same experience with lower qevlar scores. I would have told you not to bother with that one. Bad questions, some incorrect answers
 
OK, good to know! Yeah, seems like way too many obscure patient management questions and low yield step 1 trivia.