Qr Review, what worked for you?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faefly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone, what resources you used for reviewing Qr? and What did you use for practice and how much score did you get on the real DAT or practice tests?

I know math destroyer is kind of a must for practice, but I need something to introduce me to the materials first.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Used Chad's videos for QR content review + his quizzes.

For practice:
Math destroyer. Did questions untimed and didn't really keep track of how many questions I got wrong/right. I think the book had like 16 tests but I only had time to like 12ish.

DAT Bootcamp QR
- I took tests 6-10 timed, but as standalone tests. Scores ranged from 24-20 with a downward trend lol
- I took tests 1-5 timed, as part of full lengths. QR scores for these ranged from like 20-21 I think.

Real DAT i scored 20

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions

Reactions: 1 user
Used Chad's videos for QR content review + his quizzes.

For practice:
Math destroyer. Did questions untimed and didn't really keep track of how many questions I got wrong/right. I think the book had like 16 tests but I only had time to like 12ish.

DAT Bootcamp QR
- I took tests 6-10 timed, but as standalone tests. Scores ranged from 24-20 with a downward trend lol
- I took tests 1-5 timed, as part of full lengths. QR scores for these ranged from like 20-21 I think.

Real DAT i scored 20

Hope this helps and let me know if you have other questions

Thank you for sharing your score and what worked for you. I just watched the first video of chad Qr, the problem was the quiz has nothing to do with what he explained. The questions were all algebra word problems which required me to watch another video from youtube that explain how to translate word problems into something simpler.

Thank you for sharing your score and what worked for you. I just watched the first video of chad Qr, the problem was the quiz has nothing to do with what he explained. The questions were all algebra word problems which required me to watch another video from youtube that explain how to translate word problems into something simpler.

Hmm to be honest this was all a while ago so don't remember too much about chad's videos and quiz.

I do remember the videos being somewhat barebones and brief. If you are finding that his videos aren't preparing you well for word problems maybe try a more indepth resource such as khan or patrick JMT

Reactions: 1 user
Hmm to be honest this was all a while ago so don't remember too much about chad's videos and quiz.

I do remember the videos being somewhat barebones and brief. If you are finding that his videos aren't preparing you well for word problems maybe try a more in-depth resource such as khan or patrick JMT
I love Patrick, he is one of the best. Unfortunately, with the time constraints, you can't really go way in depth.
I have only seen one chad video and did one quiz. Got 100, but after I had to rely on a different resource to help me. I hope this is the only exception because this happened with his first quiz in chem as well. It was not related to what he explained, then the next videos were related to what he explained and I am doing fine so far.