Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hear all of the people wanting to go overseas and get their bs or mpt in other countries such as Australia, which has been brought to my attention numerous times that it is the best PT education in the world. My question is, if the education there is better than the us, then why in the world can't you just work here as a pt if you got your degree internationally?? Is it really because we didn't contribute to the apta by going to a school here, therefore we shouldn't be allowed a license? It doesn't make sense. The best education in the world , which is Australia. Physiotherapy, should be Atleast grandfathered in here in the states. What gives? Canada is also another great education that comes to mind. ???
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app I will accept any pt school at this point. I cannot sleep
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app I will accept any pt school at this point. I cannot sleep