Question about DAT Test Date and Prometric sending to AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tjung789

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I am taking my DAT the last week of July, but I wanted to push it back to a Saturday (August 3). I am currently scheduled for July 30th. My questions:

1) Does prometric send your scores to AADSAS even on a non-business day like Saturday?
If it doesn't, should I just wait until the following Monday to take my DAT?
2) Also, I know my DAT is kind of late, but will 3 days make that big of a difference at this point in time? I have a decent GPA.

Members don't see this ad.

1) I don't think so. Supposedly, DAT scores are reported to AADSAS every Wednesday. It takes 2-4 weeks for the scores to process.
2) 3 days won't make a big difference, there is a point in which you simply can't put more info in your brain lol you just want to take the test and get that out of your way.

1) I don't think so. Supposedly, DAT scores are reported to AADSAS every Wednesday. It takes 2-4 weeks for the scores to process.
2) 3 days won't make a big difference, there is a point in which you simply can't put more info in your brain lol you just want to take the test and get that out of your way.

Im taking mine this Monday. I started studying in June knowing I wouldn't be able to study as much as most others do before taking exams (i've read that average is like 3 months) but even after a month, I can't shove any more information into my brain, I don't know how people can retain 3 months worth of material, I just want to get this thing over with.

i have had a couple of days where i couldn't concentrate was too busy. i just decided to push it to aug 2