question about dropping courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wlee43

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I dropped a summer class at a CC. Now, when I dropped it they told be it won't go on my record or be recorded as a withdraw since I dropped 2 days after class started. Will med schools know I took this then dropped it if it's not on record?

Members don't see this ad.

So I dropped a summer class at a CC. Now, when I dropped it they told be it won't go on my record or be recorded as a withdraw since I dropped 2 days after class started. Will med schools know I took this then dropped it if it's not on record?

Nope.

No they won't see it. If you dropped before the date you receive a W on transcript you are fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
The class didn't start yet, I'm assuming you didn't pay yet, so you goooddd.

No. I am new to SD and do not know how to post a new thread can u please help me.