Question about Georgetown SMP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pancakesyrup

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Their main page says that the program recommends a GPA of at least 3.0 for acceptance, but it doesn't say anything about science GPA.

Does Georgetown's SMP look at the BCPM GPA, or do they not bother to consider that category?
 
I joined the yahoo group for Georgetown SMP, so I am asking this question there.

Frankly I am disappointed by the lack of response in this thread.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wow. easy there killer. do you think everyone on this board went to g-town for their masters or knows everything about admissions everywhere?
 
Try the non-traditional section of the board. Also lose the attitude, we're not here to vomit out information on command.
 
Last edited: