Question about Khan Academy Psych/Soc Practice Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beyonce2.0

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, so I've been using Khan Academy to study for the Psych/Soc section and I've been having issues. Right now, I was just planning on watching every single video, which I have heard was sufficient prep for people. However, as you many know, each individual section has these practice questions. I have found that even after watching all the videos, I was not able to answer these practice questions simply because the information was not covered in the videos (specifically I'm talking about the "Sight" and "Sound" practice from the "Processing the environment" unit). Has anyone else encountered this? I feel like I'm missing some key things that I shouldn't be given how much praise people have given Khan Academy for Psych/Soc. Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not sure about the videos or the video-based questions but use Khan Academy for the P/S practice passages. Those are really good.