Question about LOR submission.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tomtomtom

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
So I went to submit my application yesterday, but I held off because I got nervous about my evaluators not being to able to submit evaluations after I have submitted my AADSAS application. I had seen on here that evaluators CAN send them after AADSAS submission. However, when I went to check out, I received a warning that the LOR/evaluations sections would be "locked out" after submission and would not be available for edits. Am I just being paranoid?

Anyone have experience with this yet?

Members don't see this ad.

yeah just submit it, I got the same warning but my evaluators were able to send their evaluations after I submitted my application.

Hey all,
So I went to submit my application yesterday, but I held off because I got nervous about my evaluators not being to able to submit evaluations after I have submitted my AADSAS application. I had seen on here that evaluators CAN send them after AADSAS submission. However, when I went to check out, I received a warning that the LOR/evaluations sections would be "locked out" after submission and would not be available for edits. Am I just being paranoid?

Anyone have experience with this yet?

so only the ones that have been sent will be locked. ones that are currently requested will not be locked. also you can call their office to unlock your application if anything occurs

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah they can submit whenever. And even though the thing locks for you you can still send them reminder emails with the links where they can submit

Awesome, thank you all for the replies! I'm gonna go ahead and drop that $1000 bomb haha.

Reactions: 1 user