Question about my PCAT score, should I have trouble getting into Pharmacy school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hcksey

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did fairly well on the PCAT and was wondering if I would have any trouble getting into pharmacy school provided the rest of my application was up to par.

Verbal Ability- 432/91
Biology 418/74
Reading Comprehension 413/75
Quantitative Ability 423/85
Chemistry 430/88
Composite 423/89

I know I can do better, the power went out in the middle of the Reading Comprehension subtest, usually my strongest subtest. They "saved" our time but I had to reread the passage I was on and it kinda threw me for a loop. Also I'm pretty sure I could improve my Biology score, because I haven't taken Anatomy & Physiology or Microbiology yet.

Anyways I'm trying to get into Campbell University because it is close by, but I want to keep my options open.

Members don't see this ad.

I did fairly well on the PCAT and was wondering if I would have any trouble getting into pharmacy school provided the rest of my application was up to par.

Verbal Ability- 432/91
Biology 418/74
Reading Comprehension 413/75
Quantitative Ability 423/85
Chemistry 430/88
Composite 423/89

I know I can do better, the power went out in the middle of the Reading Comprehension subtest, usually my strongest subtest. They "saved" our time but I had to reread the passage I was on and it kinda threw me for a loop. Also I'm pretty sure I could improve my Biology score, because I haven't taken Anatomy & Physiology or Microbiology yet.

Anyways I'm trying to get into Campbell University because it is close by, but I want to keep my options open.

I wouldnt retake it. You should ask this question in the "Should I retake" thread. People can help you answer more specific question there. You can also try asking in the Campbell school thread for other applicants and pharmacy students' advices.