Question about names

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lowflyer14

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, quick question. My name on PTCAS differs from my name used on ETS. (William and Billy) Will this cause a complication between my GRE scores and my application? and if so, What do I do?
 
Hey everyone, quick question. My name on PTCAS differs from my name used on ETS. (William and Billy) Will this cause a complication between my GRE scores and my application? and if so, What do I do?

Going with my gut, I'd say yes. I'd call PTCAS and ask them first thing in the morning. Who knows, might not be a problem but the information is probably on PTCAS somewhere.