question about some courses

Started by Japika
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Japika

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am going to be spending an extra yet (5th year senior) to finish up pre med requirements, but to stay in, I have to do more courses.

My GPA isn't great, so I want to get it up, but I will still have plenty of time for any classes I want.

My question is, would the ad coms care if I took some philosophy courses like logic, or would they not care at all, and based on that, should I just take science courses to bring both my Science and Overall gpa up?

Also, statistics courses count for math right? So far, every statistics course I have taken (3 in total) I scored top in the class for every one, with 98+'s on all the exams. But I still did pretty bad in other courses with pretty much a B+ average throughout.