QUESTION ABOUT TEMPLE?????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blazed

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Temple has sent out any post interview rejections. I was curious because I interviewed on Jan, 15 and haven't heard anything as of yet. When I call they say a decision has not been made yet. Maybe it has and it is a rejection. Well I have a couple other options, but I did like the school. Give me some info people?

Members don't see this ad.

It took about 12 weeks after I interviewed to get my acceptance from Temple - I interviewed the first week they offered interviews and didn't get my acceptance until Xmas - by the way, it was a great Xmas present! I know one factor in the process is the time it takes for the person who interviewed you at Temple, to create his/her recommendation, and then attend an Admissions Committee meeting to present the recommendation. I contacted the person who interviwed me while I was waiting and inquired about an update - you might want to try that approach if you know his/her E-mail, phone number, etc.

Thank you for the info I appreciate it. I just got a mail in today from Temple. They said that I am on the CCL list. I am out of state, and I know that they give first preference to PA residents. I want to know what do you think my chances are of getting in???