1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

QUESTION ABOUT TEMPLE?????

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Blazed, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Blazed

Blazed Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Does anyone know if Temple has sent out any post interview rejections. I was curious because I interviewed on Jan, 15 and haven't heard anything as of yet. When I call they say a decision has not been made yet. Maybe it has and it is a rejection. Well I have a couple other options, but I did like the school. Give me some info people?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Zack90

Zack90 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

It took about 12 weeks after I interviewed to get my acceptance from Temple - I interviewed the first week they offered interviews and didn't get my acceptance until Xmas - by the way, it was a great Xmas present! I know one factor in the process is the time it takes for the person who interviewed you at Temple, to create his/her recommendation, and then attend an Admissions Committee meeting to present the recommendation. I contacted the person who interviwed me while I was waiting and inquired about an update - you might want to try that approach if you know his/her E-mail, phone number, etc.

4. Blazed

Blazed Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Thank you for the info I appreciate it. I just got a mail in today from Temple. They said that I am on the CCL list. I am out of state, and I know that they give first preference to PA residents. I want to know what do you think my chances are of getting in???