Question about the dry erase boards in the exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blesbok

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I write something at the beginning of section 1 (or whenever) can I keep it on there for the entire time or do they come through and check them every time.

I assume I can keep it on there, but I don't want to waste a minute writing something just to have it erased.

Members don't see this ad.

If I write something at the beginning of section 1 (or whenever) can I keep it on there for the entire time or do they come through and check them every time.

I assume I can keep it on there, but I don't want to waste a minute writing something just to have it erased.

at my center you could keep them throughout. they would only change them out if you requested a new sheet.

Well from my understanding, you can keep it there as long as you're in the same block. But once you move to the next block, you have to erase it....but I'm not sure if they can really tell if you've moved on to the next block or not...so if you do have something on your board....I'd think it would be ok.

they didn't take mine or make me erase. so write everything out you want and save it, you may run into a repeat or very similar question later on.

Members don't see this ad :)
they never came and check and i was able to save eeverything i wrote on it for the entire length of the exam

basically the size of a regular notebook paper then? That's much smaller than i expected. I hope its a fairly fine tip marker they lend.

From the lack of complaints though, I take it the size of the dry erase is more than adequate huh. Thanks for the info.

yea its about size of a normal loose leaf paper, but they gave me 3 sheets and 2 markers to write