question about the traditional pharm.d program for foreign graduates please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

monro

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there every one

I heard that there is a 2 yr pharm.d program for foreign graduates can u please tell me where can i apply for the program , what are the requirements, and how much would it cost?

one more question please: if i want to work as a pharmacy technician while working to get my license and i heard that i need at least pharmacy intern license at least but there's also an exam that can make me more attractive candidate if i passed it so can i apply for the exam immediately, pass it and then start working or is there any sort of program i gotta attend? and if there's an exam how much would it cost and what are the requirements?

please help me as soon as u can

thanks a lot in advance guys i know am asking u a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

There are no more 2-year pharm d program for the foreign graduate in USA now. The western university in california and Nona university in Florida are only two schools in USA which provide the international pharm D progame now. But they are at least 3-years program and their tuition is super expensive I believe.

There are no more 2-year pharm d program for the foreign graduate in USA now. The western university in california and Nona university in Florida are only two schools in USA which provide the international pharm D progame now. But they are at least 3-years program and their tuition is super expensive I believe.

Thanx for the info.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk