Question about upcoming app review from school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

drewmighty

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So unfortunately I did not receive a single interview this past cycle, which was pretty devastating. I reached out to every school and was able to secure a meeting with 5 of the schools I applied to to go over my application. I begin my call/meetings this week and I am a bit nervous and want to make sure I am fully prepared. What sort of things can I expect to go over with them and what sort of questions should I ask? Will these meetings have any bearing on my future applications to these schools? Thanks for any advice.
 
Hey I just wanted to say I’m in the same boat as you. I only reached out to 1 school and they said they’ll give me feedback whenever they get a chance but I have not heard back yet. I’m wondering the same regarding what to ask them.
 
So unfortunately I did not receive a single interview this past cycle, which was pretty devastating. I reached out to every school and was able to secure a meeting with 5 of the schools I applied to to go over my application. I begin my call/meetings this week and I am a bit nervous and want to make sure I am fully prepared. What sort of things can I expect to go over with them and what sort of questions should I ask? Will these meetings have any bearing on my future applications to these schools? Thanks for any advice.
I would ask what things you need to work on as well as the order of importance of those things.