question about uploading of usmle transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smarterchild

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys. i just noticed that a few of the programs i applied to retrieved the applications before my usmle transcript was made available. i am an osteopathic student and my comlex scores were available at the time they retrieved my application. I don't want them to think that I didn't take the USMLE. Will they automatically be notified that my transcript has now been uploaded or will I have to tell them myself that the usmle transcript is now available? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys. i just noticed that a few of the programs i applied to retrieved the applications before my usmle transcript was made available. i am an osteopathic student and my comlex scores were available at the time they retrieved my application. I don't want them to think that I didn't take the USMLE. Will they automatically be notified that my transcript has now been uploaded or will I have to tell them myself that the usmle transcript is now available? Thanks!!

I'm in your shoes too...All of the programs I applied did not have my USMLE trannie available at the same time (like 6 hours later)...But judging from statuses that I checked, programs had downloaded my USMLE transcript like 2 minutes after they were made available in the post office, so I'm guessing YES, they are notified automatically.

yeah i hope they do get notified. i just checked and the few programs that have retrieved my app did not retrieve the usmle transcript yet. do you guys think i should just wait until tomorrow and hopefully they'll retrieve it on their own?

yeah i hope they do get notified. i just checked and the few programs that have retrieved my app did not retrieve the usmle transcript yet. do you guys think i should just wait until tomorrow and hopefully they'll retrieve it on their own?

You should go get a six-pack and drink it all in the next 15 minutes. You really need to chill.

Every time a program logs in to ERAS, every new piece of data available from applicants is vomited onto their files. Some programs have hyperactive coordinators who log in several times a day, others log in once a day, others once a week, others once. There is little or nothing you can do about this.

If your USMLE transcript is still pending when the MSPE comes out, go ahead and call, otherwise relax.

Also, there was some hold up on USMLE scores today. We received our usual onslaught of >500 applications on day 1, and not a single USMLE transcript. We'll get them in the next few days. No worries.