USMLE transcript processing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

metadextrophen

Reaction score
I submitted my ERAS application tonight, hoping to have all my applications available on time for 9 am on 9/15. I noticed that my USMLE transcript status is showing "Processing Request." I've also read that this process can take 1-2 business days. In that case, programs might not receive my USMLE scores until after 9/16. Does that mean my application might be considered late, as it wasn't received in its entirety on 9/15?

Members don't see this ad.

Keep checking, took mine only about 2 hrs to update and I certified tonight too.

Piggy backing off of this, I didn't release USMLE scores until today because I didn't realize that it's a separate process. How screwed am I?

Reactions: 1 user
Piggy backing off of this, I didn't release USMLE scores until today because I didn't realize that it's a separate process. How screwed am I?
Because of not releasing your scores? Not at all.

Because you appear to be wound so tightly that you might explode at literally any second? Pretty badly.

Reactions: 1 users
Because of not releasing your scores? Not at all.

Because you appear to be wound so tightly that you might explode at literally any second? Pretty badly.
Yup, I'm definitely a tight ball of anxiety right now.