Question About Your Last Questions on MPJE

Started by hopelessrx
Tags Tags
mpje 2018
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopelessrx

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have posted so many questions regarding the MPJE on this site and you guys are probably sick of seeing them 🙁 I'm really really sorry if this is annoying for any of you. I retook WV MPJE and wanted to know for you all who passed...was your last question a select all, k-type, or MC.
My first time around, the last question was MC and I failed. This time, my last couple of questions were select alls. Is this a pattern for any of you?

My score should be out sometime next week but I am sick to my stomach because of how nervous I am. I can't wait for it, but at the same time, I don't want to see it🙁
 
did you pass? I hope you did. When I took my MPJE i got mc questions and I failed by 1 point. honestly though I don't know if there's a way to predict it. s
I did pass thankfully! It was just something I noticed cause I have taken both WV and MD and failed the exam when my last question was MC. It might just be a coincidence but I heard that if your questions get easier towards the end you might have failed, and everyone says that the MC questions are the easier ones. But I think you're right. There isn't a way to predict so we all have to sit through the torturous waiting game.
 
I am really nervous after reading this post! I retook my DC MPJE yesterday (first time I failed with a 74!!! 🙁)

The first time, I remember my very last question was very easy. Even this time, my last question was easy. This makes me feel really nervous. My questions did get harder as I progressed though this time, so I hope thats a good sign.

I am really scared right now and this wait for results is killing me!

Have you guys heard of anyone else having easy last question and passing?

UPDATE: I passed! 🙂
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure how or why you guys focus on what the last question is. I can't remember any of that stuff and I've taken many MPJE exams.
i think there were some thoughts about people getting easier questions towards the end (when your doing bad) since the exam is adaptive. its all theory, not necessarily true.
 
Doubtful. I dont remember a big chunk of my Illinois MPJE, but now that I think about it, I distinctly remember getting a super easy question last because it threw me off. I passed.
 
I did pass thankfully! It was just something I noticed cause I have taken both WV and MD and failed the exam when my last question was MC. It might just be a coincidence but I heard that if your questions get easier towards the end you might have failed, and everyone says that the MC questions are the easier ones. But I think you're right. There isn't a way to predict so we all have to sit through the torturous waiting game.
What source u used for MD and WV mpje?
 
I am really nervous after reading this post! I retook my DC MPJE yesterday (first time I failed with a 74!!! 🙁)

The first time, I remember my very last question was very easy. Even this time, my last question was easy. This makes me feel really nervous. My questions did get harder as I progressed though this time, so I hope thats a good sign.

I am really scared right now and this wait for results is killing me!

Have you guys heard of anyone else having easy last question and passing?

UPDATE: I passed! 🙂
What source u used for DC mpje?
 
I studied the DC pharmacy law study guide from the the website, Federal law book by Reiss and Hall and RxPrep. I really liked the practice questions in RxPrep...one of my questions on MPJE was straight out of the RxPrep question bank.

Hi! I have a question: I'm studying for the DC MPJE using the 450 page document on their website, and the pharmacy exam questions. Do you think that is enough?
 
Hi! I have a question: I'm studying for the DC MPJE using the 450 page document on their website, and the pharmacy exam questions. Do you think that is enough?

It’s a good idea to include Federal law review....a lot of my exam was based on federal law. I recommend the purple Reiss and Hall review book. It’s available on Amazon for 20 something bucks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello!

I have my DC mpje exam in two days- is there questions on hearing and when you have to tell the director when you want to appeal the denial of a license???
 
Last edited by a moderator: