Question for those who Interviewed at NYU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BCqueen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

My friend recently had an interview at NYU for Neuro and received a personal email from the Program Director thanking him for interviewing and stating that they believe that he will do well at their program.

Now I'm sure that this has been asked a million times and I apologize in advance, but does everyone get that email or is it sent to a select few? In other words does this really mean anything on where that person will be ranked?

Thanks in Advance for the responses and Good Luck to Everyone who is applying this year!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi All,

My friend recently had an interview at NYU for Neuro and received a personal email from the Program Director thanking him for interviewing and stating that they believe that he will do well at their program.

Now I'm sure that this has been asked a million times and I apologize in advance, but does everyone get that email or is it sent to a select few? In other words does this really mean anything on where that person will be ranked?

Thanks in Advance for the responses and Good Luck to Everyone who is applying this year!

he sends it to everyone :smuggrin: