Question for TUCOM-CA student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOgirl515

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know if TUCOM-CA takes visiting students and allows them to rotate at their sites? I know that my school allows students to rotate in the OMM department and I'm wondering if this school does this as well?

Any information would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Does anyone know if TUCOM-CA takes visiting students and allows them to rotate at their sites? I know that my school allows students to rotate in the OMM department and I'm wondering if this school does this as well?

I'm not sure, but you could ask this question to our OMM dept. I'd recommend emailing [email protected] for more information. She can definitely get you the information/in contact with someone who can.

Hello,

Are you referring to our rotation sites for 3rd/4th year? If so, we only have established sites for the core rotations in 3rd year and these are mostly in CA, but spread all over the state-everything else is wherever we set up. For more info you might want to contact Dr. Binkerd.