Question in regards to GRE score reporting timeframe

Started by Rgvmed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rgvmed

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My official scores posted this morning and were sent out immediately as I had all of my programs prepaid. Will my designated schools receive them immediately since it is done electronically? I appreciate any information.
 
Hi I believe it takes about two weeks could be sooner. I would check the ets site for sure 🙂
 
It definitely isn't automatic. If you are using PTCAS for any of the schools, your scores will be posted on there as soon as the schools receive them (about a week or so).