General Admissions & OTCAS Question on sending GRE scored to OTCAS.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OT545454

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I'm taking the GRE this Thursday. I know ETS allows you to send 4 scores for free right after taking the GRE. Can I give ETS the OTCAS code for 3 schools I plan on applying to even though the rest of my application to that school isn't finished. I'm just confused on if the school would receive a GRE score before everything else.
 
Yes, you can go ahead and send in the scores through ETS while working on your application! I sent my scores in mid-June and on OTCAS shows which schools received my scores, and I also haven't finished the apps yet. I don't think it matters what order you send in everything for the schools, as long as they get everything in before their deadline.