Question over GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone! So I decided to apply for next years cycle and was wondering how they would calculate my science GPA. For context, I'm in my senior year of my bachelors with a BS degree and my GPA for my biology major is a 3.54 (from classes like bio, chem, physics, ochem, etc). In the concentration of biological science classes (microbiology, anatomy, embryology etc.) I have a 3.81. Would the application only take the GPA from my biology major or will it combine the two gpa's I mentioned? Also, since I decided pretty late in my undergrad to pursue dental would it look bad on my resume for only being in my school's pre-dental club for a year? Do you even have to mention how long you were in a club when you're doing your application? Thanks in advance for your responses!
 
Hello Everyone! So I decided to apply for next years cycle and was wondering how they would calculate my science GPA. For context, I'm in my senior year of my bachelors with a BS degree and my GPA for my biology major is a 3.54 (from classes like bio, chem, physics, ochem, etc). In the concentration of biological science classes (microbiology, anatomy, embryology etc.) I have a 3.81. Would the application only take the GPA from my biology major or will it combine the two gpa's I mentioned? Also, since I decided pretty late in my undergrad to pursue dental would it look bad on my resume for only being in my school's pre-dental club for a year? Do you even have to mention how long you were in a club when you're doing your application? Thanks in advance for your responses!
you can open an account and view the aadsas application
alternatively, there is a free guide on this site, and there are other links (check artist's sig line) available too that list what the gpas consist of