Question Regarding ERAS LOR Request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MissionFellowship

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am doing my residency in a community hospital and applying for GI fellowship. My department chair is writing me a LOR and I would like to know if the below option in the LOR request applies to only medical students or can I as a medical resident chose this option as the department chair is providing the letter.

"This LoR Author is a Department Chair where I completed my clerkship training. Group departmental letters must be signed by the team composing the letter."

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi All,

I am doing my residency in a community hospital and applying for GI fellowship. My department chair is writing me a LOR and I would like to know if the below option in the LOR request applies to only medical students or can I as a medical resident chose this option as the department chair is providing the letter.

"This LoR Author is a Department Chair where I completed my clerkship training. Group departmental letters must be signed by the team composing the letter."

Thanks in advance.
If there is a button, you should push it.

You should also realize that nobody really cares.