Questions about your Career as a doctor

Started by student42
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

student42

Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was am working on this project for my planning class and I am doing a project on a career in becoming a surgeon and I was wondering if you could awnser these question for me. If you could I would really appreciate it.

Your name?
How did you get into this field?
Do you enjoy your job? Why?
Are there any negative aspects of your job? Why?
What kinds of qualifications did you need for an entry level job?
What kind of lifestyle is most suitable to this career?
Were there any major changes you had to make in your life to accommodate this career?
Do you have advice for anyone pursuing this career?
Is there anything you would have done differently in relations to your career?
Please Describe in detail the task you perfrom in a typical day. Something like an hour by hour description of your typical workday.

thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.