Questions to dental students of UDM!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothbread

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello future dentists☺️☺️! Thank you for spending your time opening this thread! I have a kira video pre-interview coming up very soon, and I’ve been practicing common adcomm questions in front of the camera. I noticed that when I answer a particular questionI tend to explain and speak from my personal experience too much and I try to limit myself to concise to words. I’m not worried not knowing how to answer, but I’m worried about my answer being too long for the timer
Are there any advice you can give me for the kira video pre-interview?
Thank you for reading

Members don't see this ad.

It's really only a minute long. Focus on what you want them to know within that minute. That's really the best advice you can get.

Reactions: 1 user
Write down what you want to say, then time yourself saying it on the video recording app on your laptop

Reactions: 1 user
It's really only a minute long. Focus on what you want them to know within that minute. That's really the best advice you can get.
For the written portion, english is not my first language. It’s not a language barrier and I can express myself like a native speaker but should I be concerned about simple grammar errors? Or apologize for any mistakes at the end?